10-30-2012, 09:33 PM   #43
MuNkY6913
The Crowing
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [4.00]
For the money go with the N54 135i. Only one out of the three I've ever owned. So I'm pretty biased. I bought mine brand new from the factory and had it shipped to England from Germany and then to here. Right now I have 3 mods done to it and I put down 343hp & 370tq at the wheels on a dyno. That's with 3 mods put on myself and a buddy in his garage. Not shop. Garage. Total I have spent 39000 on the car and payments are 570/month. Fuel pump went bad but it was already scheduled for recall to fix it anyways. Beside that nothing else has really gone wrong with it. It's my daily driver. I drive an hour to work everyday round trip. Most of the time I drive like a jack(you know what). I still get 21 mpg avg on 93 pump gas. The jb4 is great too for the Econ mode. And it all being controlled from the steering wheel controls is great. I don't think the inside is built cheap at all. Very comfortable seats. Sporty feel. Like I said steering wheel controls let you put it back in stock mode in 2 button strokes (23mpg). Then when the time comes to show that Porsche that costs twice as much that your faster all it takes is 2 buttons again. Most people give me a lot of compliments whether driving around town or stopping to get gas. It sounds like you want the sport and head turning ability at a lower cost. I see 335's here all the time. I think me and my buddy have 2 of the 4 1ers I've seen around here. More m3s than 1ers too. Find someone with a few mods done to a 1er and try it out. They really do make a difference and keep the price down.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback