Originally Posted by CBS
OP, I can only comment on the SC I have - the ESS VT-1 535.
1. I have had it for 14,000 miles or about 18 months.
2. It is not my daily driver.
3. I have had it on the track for a total of 16 days. The hottest at Summit Point Main last July where the ambient air temperatue was 104 degrees. Surprisingly, no issues.
4. I have no complaints with the SC. It performs flawlessly in hot or cold weather.
5. I believe the ESS VT-1 is good value.
6. The difference between stock M3 and SC'd M3 is significant.
7. I purchased from and had my SC installed by iND in Palatine, IL.
8. I am very pleased with my purchase.
I wish you well in your research. This Forum is filled with numerous posts on the various Superchargers available. While I am biased toward ESS, I am sure the other Superchargers available have their good points as well.
EssM3......... This ^^^^ is a good reply