10-29-2012, 10:41 AM   #9
slicer
Brigadier General

Drives: '13 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car54
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
You will have the bump stop issue no matter what system you use that retains the stock edc shocks. There isn't much point IMO to getting an adjustable sleeve-over kit if you only plan to lower 10 mm. If you want the most mild drop, dinan is your answer. Dinan is however over priced. I would recommend eibach springs with e36 bump stops. I previously ran eibachs with OEM bump stops and did not notice any issues with them. Ride quality was good and height was conservative.
ran...on a road course?
I had no track use with eibachs. Keep in mind that the sleeve-over kits allow for ride height adjustment and some allow you to choose your spring rates. These kits are not any more friendly to your edc shocks than a lowering spring. It seems like you are under the impression that lowering springs are harder on your shocks which not the case.
KW Clubsport 3-way, Akrapovic Evolution, ESS Tune, StopTech Trophy, IND Euro Bumper & Black Mirror Covers, Turner Motorsports Studs/Lugs & Delrin Diff Bushings, MRF Solid Sub-Frame Bushings, RD Sport Sways, Recaro Profi-XL & Planted Seat Brackets, BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, BMW Edition Grills/Gills, Mode Carbon GT4 Splitter & GTS Wing, Advan TC3 (18x9.5/10.5), BBS E05 (18x10/11), G-Force Rivals (275/295)