View Single Post
      10-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #20
txz4
Major

Drives: 2006 M coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer View Post
There you go again assuming you know something you can't possibly know about me or anyone else you don't know personally without asking. I can't say I'm surprised. Resorting to personal attacks is a common tactic when the facts don't support your argument.

THE FACT IS that both Romneycare and Obamacare leave in place the major insurance systems: employer-provided insurance, Medicare for seniors and Medicaid for the poor.

GO CHECK THE FACTS

It would be very easy right now to descend to your level and play the personal attack and name calling game which is all too common here but you'll notice in all my recent posts that it's just not my style. I may disagree with your politics but I don't know you so I won't presume to make a judgement about you as a person.
wow. such a long post filled with absolutely nothing of value.

Under Obamacare if you have a business that has 50 or more employees and one qualifies for obamacare, you have to pay a penalty of 2000 each (30 and above employees) or the cost of insurance for all employees. If the employees qualify (all or most) for obamacare and you dont provide, you have to pay 3000 for each one of them.

Let me ask you a question: What will happen if you have 55 employees? unless those 6 employees over 49 employees dont contribute enough to cover the wages they use, the payroll taxes you pay, and either the healthcare cost of ALL of your employees or the opt out fee, and of course a reasonable profit, i have a feeling they will be in the unemployment line....

Learn the facts. It wasnt a personal attack, it was an observation. You said that Obamacare was essentially Romneycare. You were essentially wrong. Either you lied or you were ignorant. Take your pick.

Last edited by txz4; 10-26-2012 at 07:48 PM.