View Single Post
      10-23-2012, 06:29 PM   #28
Nate4641
Captain
United_States

Drives: '07 M Roadster

Garage List
My friends know not to touch the paint on my car, especially after a detail and how to close the door without touching the paint. I used to have issued with people leaning on the spoiler of my 3000gt, which is one of the kind that has motors to angle it at higher speeds so I would flip out when people put pressure on it.

A few years ago the 3000GT community almost got torn apart after someone's hood got seriously scratched up at a weekend meet in Ocean City, Maryland. This was one of the better done up cars there too. Some drunk chick and guy started making out on the hood of the car in the parking lot of the event hotel and people who weren't with the group were cheering them on. Someone had the balls to tell the car owner and for some reason they flipped on her. It was sad.

Aren't people being raised to respect other people's property anymore?
2007 ///M Roadster Interlagos Blue & Dark Beige top over Light Sepang extended leather - 19in Morr VS8.2--RPI exhaust--AFE Intake--DKF Hangers--Vibra Technics Engine Mounts--Cosmos Firewall Braces--BMW Strut Brace--Tekarbon CF Engine Cover--Aero Side Skirts--F10 M5 Knob--LeatherZ Mk4 Armrest--SmartTOP Roof Controller--Zeckhausen Racing CDV--DansDecals Reflector Decals--Clutch Stop--LED Trunk Light--Stubby Antenna