Drives: e92 ///M3

Garage List
1988 BMW M3  [0.00]
1988 BMW M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
1990 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin(OKC) View Post
Thank you all for the nice comments. I'm actually a little in shock to be featured on BIMMERPOST....so cool! Here's a few questions answered

I used to think this about EA. The reality is that if these low mileage cars are really nice, their pricing is not that far off. I don't want to go into specifics but my car has 156k original miles and $40k would not be enough for me to accept at this point. The reality is that no matter the mileage, a nice example is going to cost a minimum of $20-25k just to get into a nice car. Mods on top of that are $$$

This is a good question, but I don't know.

An E46 M3 is just not the same. They are going down in value while a good E30 example is appreciating. I was tempted to buy a White/Black E30 M3 with 56k miles for $34k two years ago. I was completely stock and almost bubble car quality. Well worth the $34k in my book. This car is a passion for me, but it is also an investment (as much as car could possibly be an investment).

I don't want to turn this thread into a E30 M3 pricing discussion, but the reality is that one has to be ready to shell out some coin for a nice example.

BTW....stay tuned for more photos!!!
Everything Justin has said is on point.