10-20-2012, 06:30 AM   #29
rgrovr
Private First Class

Drives: 2008 335xi E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
Yet you decided to jump in on this thread:

Obama Phone Voter in Ohio

The attack in Libya is a tragedy I agree. There is no way I would ever want to see 4 United States Citizens lose their lives over ANYTHING.

I posted that thread a month after the attack in Libya, 10/12. Right after another current event the vice-presidential debate. Exactly how long must we wait until we can change the subject to something other than the attack in Libya?

The thread I linked to above was started on 9/27. How is that thread not any different than this?
Because it wasn't close to a SCANDAL as it is now..

If you recall, the line proffered in those convening two weeks after the 11th were non-stop "The video is the cause of the attack".

If you took the time to read all the Libyan and Benghazi threads, I've been commenting consistently about the issue with no liberal wanting to even delve into the discussion.

Since the 27th - we've found out that the administration has been pervasively lying about the accounts on the ground, the Ambassador's journal was picked up by reporters, that no FBI agents made it to the site of the attack till weeks later, that the Ambassador has sent cables to the administration asking for security help and were denied, and we had a congressional hearing on the events discrediting the administration's account and now the CIA is saying the Libyan CIA station chief sent a cable stating it was a terrorist attack within 24 hours.

It snowballed from may have been a run-of-the-mill tragedy, that no one was paying attention to, to a full fledge Watergate-level Cover-up.
2008 335xi E90 Black Sapphire -||- PERFORMANCE: JB4 -DCI - AR Catless DPs - Helix FMIC - Forge DVs - KW V3 Suspension - BSH OCC -||- COSMETIC: 19" M3 Reps - OEM Perf. Front - MTech Sides - MTech Rear - OEM CF Spoiler - CF Kidney Grills - LUX H8 - LED Interior Kit - CF Wrap Trim - M3 iDrive Knob