Originally Posted by rgrovr
There are dumb people on both sides. A thread that devolves into "Let's see who's party has the stupidest people" is a thread begotten by stupid people.
The biggest scandal this side of Watergate is upon us with Benghazi and the assassination of our Ambassador, a topic mind you no Democrat wants to even get into the facts are so bad against this Administration, that the focus is on idiot voters outside of a debate??
Liberals would be foaming at the mouth had GWB:
- Failed to protect our Embassy on the anniversary of 9/11
- Let Al'Queada become resurgent in North Africa and kill a U.S. Ambassador for the first time in 30 years.
- Lied about the root cause being a video that 19 people saw when it came out 6 months ago
- Deny funding security for the Libyan Ambassador, while at the same time funding green cars for another Embassy
- Go on 2 fund raisers then do Letterman the next day of the attack
- Miss half of his Intelligence Briefings leading up to the attack.
But nevermind... lookey-here at this idiot Romney voter.
Yet you decided to jump in on this thread:
Obama Phone Voter in Ohio
The attack in Libya is a tragedy I agree. There is no way I would ever want to see 4 United States Citizens lose their lives over ANYTHING.
I posted that thread a month after the attack in Libya, 10/12. Right after another current event the vice-presidential debate. Exactly how long must we wait until we can change the subject to something other than the attack in Libya?
The thread I linked to above was started on 9/27. How is that thread not any different than this?