Formerly Known As ftconstruct

Drives: 13 E92 M3

FS: M-Performance Shift Knob + Aluminum Trim

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Hey All,

I recently purchased the new version of the M Performance shift knob that is sold as a shift knob and alcantara boot for the new F30. The knob is beautiful and has great weight but it felt too small for my big hands. I removed the knob from the boot but I will include everything it came with in case someone wants to try and retrofit the boot to an E92 ring. The knob was literally on my car for a day for testing.

Q&A:
-Yes the knob will fit the E92 and most other BMW's
-No it is not illuminated (It doesn't come with that option)
-Yes this is different than the original performance knob, the backing on the top is black now and has the M Performance logo, the trim is a titanium finish and it has a matt carbon fiber finish.

PERFORMANCE KNOB SOLD!!!

I also have the original brushed aluminum trim from my E92 M3. It is flawless and was removed when the car was new. Includes two front dash pieces, L&R door pieces and L&R back seat pieces. Will not fit E90 and does not include the leather center consoles.

Full Set (6 pieces) = $400 shipped (firm)

PM if you have any questions. Thanks

Attached Images

Last edited by FrankThomas; 10-23-2012 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Performance Knob SOLD
FrankThomas is offline   United_States