View Single Post
      10-19-2012, 01:14 AM   #10
slicer
Brigadier General

Drives: '13 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrusC5s View Post
Ahhh...thanks for the tip. DPE doesn't release their offsets, but I happen to know mine. Out of respect, I will not list them on my main FS thread. But if a potential serious buyer would like to know, I'd be happy to disclose them in a PM.

(I can say though that the rear offsets are more aggressive than your HREs listed in your signature, while the front offsets are less aggressive.)
No offense to you but I think it is extremely lame that DPE doesn't release their offsets. I don't see how they have anything to gain from that policy. I would never buy a wheel that I didn't know the offset. That being said... The wheels look good and I wish you luck with the sale!
ALL PARTS FOR SALE - KW Clubsport 3-way, Akrapovic Evolution, ESS Tune, StopTech Trophy, IND Euro Bumper & Black Mirror Covers, Turner Motorsports Studs/Lugs & Delrin Diff Bushings, MRF Solid Sub-Frame Bushings, RD Sport Sways, Recaro Profi-XL & Planted Seat Brackets, BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, BMW Edition Grills/Gills, Mode Carbon GT4 Splitter & GTS Wing, BBS E05 (18x10/11)