Originally Posted by CBS
Brief Update: Just returned from running two days at Lightning (NJMP):
1. Weather was cool and mostly dry.
2. M3 was stable, predictable and planted.
3. Very little body roll, flat in the corners.
4. Significantly reduced understeer, actually now feels well balanced.
5. Cups were working hard, held up well but started getting greasy toward the end in the late afternoon.
6. Still not fast enough to catch the GT3's in the Advanced Run Group but I believe that has nothing to do with my M3 and everything to do with the Driver (Me).
At the end of the day, I reset the suspension to full comfort and drove home.
Thanks for the update Chris! Sounds like you're having a blast with the new MCS setup
PSCs - keep hot pressure below 40 psi otherwise they'll get extremely greasy. With the SC you might need to keep the rear hot pressures a little lower.