Brief Update: Just returned from running two days at Lightning (NJMP):
1. Weather was cool and mostly dry.
2. M3 was stable, predictable and planted.
3. Very little body roll, flat in the corners.
4. Significantly reduced understeer, actually now feels well balanced.
5. Cups were working hard, held up well but started getting greasy toward the end in the late afternoon.
6. Still not fast enough to catch the GT3's in the Advanced Run Group but I believe that has nothing to do with my M3 and everything to do with the Driver (Me).
At the end of the day, I reset the suspension to full comfort and drove home.
ESS VT-1 550 | M24 Oil Cooler | Fall Line Half Cage | RaceTech 4009W | 6 pt Harness | Lifeline Zero 360 Fire Suppression | Rear Seat Delete | Motion Control DA Dampers w/remote reservoirs | 900/650 Hyperco Springs | RD Sport Sway Bars | Brembo 380 BBK | GC Camber Plates | Hoosier R7 | Eisenmann Sport | Stack Gauges | Painted Challenge Front Lip | Painted ZCP Rear Spoiler | Xpel Ultimate Film | LuxAngelEyes