10-16-2012, 09:25 PM   #27
UdubBadger
Banned

Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [4.75]
2011 135i  [3.73]
2008 328xi  [4.38]
off topic means look at the original question asked and focus on that, not the side chatter that has taken up 1/2 of the thread.

I didn't ask for peoples advice on if my work is deemed good in their opinions, I didn't ask if said work is worth me investing into a MF, and I didn't ask if I should buy a Nikon instead of an MF.

I'm not picking on you personally, and my response with your quoted post above it was not meant to single you out.

All I wanted here were some answers to questions I had about MF cameras - thats all. If someone here other than the guys who have already posted the info/knowledge they have on the matter has something relevant to say about that topic, great I am all ears. However, if we are going to go as far as critique my work, or say it's undeserved or not worth the cost having never used both formats - it's all side chit-chat that just clutters up the real info I am after so please excuse me for not entertaining it and trying to stay focused on answering the questions I originally asked.
UdubBadger is offline   No_Country