Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 Estoril 328i M Sport

Garage List
2014 BMW 428i  [3.88]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl L View Post
Cannot say enough good things about eclipsisNA's work. I've had a bunch of so-called "paint guys" polish/wax/clay and give it all the big talk but the improvement was only ever a case of "lipstick on a pig"- it soon wore off.

The work the founder, Eric, is capable of is a different class. The paint is actually fixed to factory condition rather than just temporarily filled. Another separating factor is he treats the car like it's his own, never taking a shortcut and always making sure the work is as good as humanly possible. You also get no BS or upselling-- all stuff I'm sadly all too used to having been in the car game for too long.

It's hard to think of negatives so I don't sound like a paid ad. It's not a quick turnaround, as it's not a half-assed job, so expect to be without your car for 4 or 5 days. And that's it. For the price of two shitty "details" that will do nothing substantive, you can have someone who understands paint like no one else I've met improve your car's appearance and it's resale.

Last but not least, he's also a certifiable car nut who "gets it" like few other people in the industry. Anyhow, saying al this nice stuff (and meaning it) is making me feel nauseous so I'll get back to bashing the dreadful BMW of Beverly Hills and BMWs decision to rename the M3 an M4...
I mentioned in the beginning of this thread that working with a client like CL is what makes performing work like this enjoyable. It was a true pleasure working with you Nick, I can't emphasize that enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen06 View Post
definitely one of the best threads i've seen in awhile
Thank you phrozen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightie View Post
insane.
Thanks Josh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by positiveions View Post
Wow, great work Eric
Many thanks E

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB///M3 View Post
wow brilliant work. Ive never seen such an awesome detail before!!

Please come to Chicago lol
With enough demand, I travel everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_guy View Post
Awesome work as usual Eric!
Thanks Joe, but don't forget there's still orange peel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Anything special you used for fixing the tail-light? That is quite the improvement there!
The taillights and headlights received a mix of Chemical Guys V36 and Menzerna PO106FA.