View Single Post
      10-16-2012, 12:40 PM   #7
In Extremis
Jordan C
United_States
Rep

Drives: 09 MR E92 M3, 65 GTO

I appreciate all of the info. I have track experience, but am definitely a novice. I was only able to get out there a few times this season, I do plan on going at least 10-12 times next year, ideally every weekend would be nice. I was going to supercharge my car and do bbk as a winter project, but I really am bored of drag racing and doubt I can put that type of power down very well on a road course any way. Lately I just want to keep the car as is, except for a bbk possibly, and spend supercharger type money on fuel/tires/etc.

Everyone here makes perfect sense, variety is something to think about. I suppose the most enticing part of this deal is that I become a member at a nice track for a heavy discount. Not necessarily too much savings on actual track time, but I keep thinking it might be nice to join a drivers club. The price really seems like a steal in comparison to the other memberships, at least I have a while until my birthday to decide.

I noticed NJMP has accommodations on site, I'm guessing Monticello as well. Is this somewhat common for other tracks around the country?
Melbourne Red E92 M3 DCT Sparco CF/Alcantara DTM Seats.KW3 Coilovers.Apex Wheels.OEM Performance Spoiler with CRT Theme & Splitters.Turner Subframe Mounts.Vorshlag Camber Plates.RD Sway Bars.AD08s 265/295.15 lb. Braille Battery.Catless Gintani Race.ESS Tune.Dinan Pulley.MS2 Intake.100 Octane Mix.Schroth Harnesses.Challenge Harness Bar in MR.Challenge Toe Link.Krics R40.Turner Studs/Pedals.SS Lines.Rear Seat Delete & more I can't remember