View Single Post
      10-13-2012, 04:32 PM   #71
Nati Beastcat
Trader!!

Drives: E55 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycd View Post
What do you think of the drone? Be honest

I had a set of badly droning exhausts on a previous Mustang that was making me sick and made me dislike driving my car back then, and I don't want to repeat that mistake.
Everyone has a different tolerance for drone. I like you came from a mustang background and have had all sorts of exhaust setups on various other cars. In my opinion there is little drone and the exhaust note from the race erases any other thoughts you had. When I go to a bmw meet or some other car event its the first thing someone will ask... What type of exhaust is that!?
its a bit loud on the cold start but once it settles in there is nothing better.

Think you'll find most people that have the race and get rid of it want it back months later.

my $.02

Beastcat

See what i mean:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
Yup, and to be honest, I really miss the Eisenmann Race sound. People who would hear it would go through a whole range of emotions: shock, awe, happiness, and disbelieve. It never failed to put smile on a kids face be it at the grocery store, gas station, or school. My neighbors would shake their heads, but still had to smile.

Anyway, did I mention that I miss that sound?
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT