First Lieutenant

Drives: 2009 (997.2) c2s

FS -- 2011.5 E90 M3; Interlagos/Black, 6mt, ZCP

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 54,750.00
Item Interest
***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

Well boys, it seems like it's time for me to get back into a Porsche. As such, my beloved E90 M3 is up for sale:

--Original MSRP $68,425 (see attached window sticker for exact factory options)
--Production date was October 2010, which means it has the "2011.5" options (auto start/stop, configurable M button, etc)
--In-service date was May 27 2011, which means the warranty/maintenance is covered till May 2015 (or 50k miles); I bought the car new from IGBurton BMW in Milford Delaware
--Mileage 14,xxx; continues to increase as it is my daily driver
--Tires are Yokohama Advan Sports; fronts are 245/35 with about 50% tread remaining (came with the GTS wheels) and the rears 275/35 with about 60% remaining (purchased new by me in April)
--Lien held by BMWFS

I've also made a few mods to the car, but nothing that really diverges too far from OEM. I have all the documentation for all mods. The mods, along with the price I paid for them, include;

--IND Cosmetic package, which includes matte black kidney grills, matte black side gills with tinted OEM lenses, and painted front bumper reflectors ($278)
--IND painted interior trim package including steering wheel cover ($777)
--Formula One Pinnacle Tint; 35% all the way around ($350)
--M3 "GTS" wheels; factory finish, not powder coated ($2450 from forum)
--"periokid" inspired OEM exhaust mod; details here ($670)
--Weather Tech floor mats with M3 logo ($150)
--BMW OEM all weather trunk mat ($50)

Of course the car, being a year and a half old and my daily driver, is not flawless, and having shopped for cars outside my geographic area, I know how important it is to get an honest description of a car's condition. With that in mind, below I've listed all the car's "issues," most of which amount to normal wear and tear:

--I caught some construction debris off the highway last summer (2011), which resulted in a repaired/repainted hood and replaced windshield; no other body panels have had any paint work what so ever
--The front and rear bumpers could use a respray...the front is worse than the rear, but each have scratches that are too deep to be buffed out...I actually got a quote from my detailer to repair/respray both bumpers last week -- $800 and they'lll be as good as new
--There are rock chips on the hood, driver front fender, and passenger side view mirror -- nothing beyond normal wear and tear
--There is a very minor/shallow curb rash on the passenger rear wheel...the other three wheels are flawless
--There is some minor wear on the driver's seat outward side bolster...this is a very common issue with the Novillo leather, especially in black, even with a car this new (search this forum -- lots of info on this including great restoration products)

Firm price of $54,750 with all mods. Not willing to part anything out at this point. If interested, PM me for more info/pics.

Attached Images

Last edited by abugiacomo; 01-24-2013 at 08:56 PM. Reason: updated mileage and tread wear percentages
abugiacomo is offline   Lebanon