Widely popular in M3 applications, the Pole Position racing shells are for newcomers to motorsports. Seats are made of glass fiber reinforced plastic GRP. The pronounced seat cushion and seat back bolsters offer optimum vehicle control in extreme driving situations.
Motorsport racing shells must stand up to the severest stresses and must, as it were, be tailored to the driverís body, so that it can provide an excellent hold in the seat in all driving situations. A shell form which is correct for the body and individual padding of the seat cushions and backrest center form part of the basic comfort of all RECARO racing shells. They have proved themselves for over 25 years in motor sport and have been fine-tuned for this purpose. This wealth of experience and close cooperation with drivers and teams allow development progress in the area of safety and seat technology which more and more drivers are using to achieve success.
Racing product not intended for street/highway use. Side/Floor mounts are not included, seats are sold individually.
- Integrated headrest for reliable head protection
- Specifially designed shoulder support for optimum lateral hold
- RECARO Sidemounts made out of steel or aluminum (sold separately)
- Belt guides accepts 4, 5, or 6 point harnesses
- Lumbar cushions for the individual support of the spinal column
- Seat shell made of glass fiber reinforced plastic material (GRP)
- Height: 885mm (34.8 inches)
- Shoulder Width: 560mm (22.0 inches)
- Seat Width: 430mm (16.9 inches)
- Gross Weight: 15.4lbs
- Material: Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic (GRP)
Note: S08 Program also available for custom stitching/leather options at additional cost. Please call or email for more information.
You can reach us directly by calling 866.669.0705 to place your order over the phone.
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, Google Checkout (available online & over phone)
Money Order/Cashierís Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.
All CA customers will be charged 7.75% CA Sales tax.
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or internationally, please contact us directly, as you will be charged additional shipping fees.
Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM PST
Saturday/Sunday - Closed
Retail Location/ Installation Center:
Come check out our 8000 square foot facility in Anaheim, CA. We install everything we sell.