10-09-2012, 12:14 AM   #6
96LTWM3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Drives: S54 E36 ///M3 08' E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradocs98
Your car looks great. I love the shoes being used as wheel chocks--improvisation at its best. Lots of serious-looking cars in the paddock. The yellow Corvette could almost pass for an ALMS car if it weren't for the narrow body and license plates. CHP Porsche is pretty clever.

Lots of traffic in your video. You did a good job of being patient and getting around it, but it can be so hard to get into your rhythm when you're constantly having to check up for cars moving at a slower pace. Oftentimes I'll just pit in briefly to get more space. If you can time it right, you'll end up on the opposite side of the track from the slow-moving choo-choo train.
Thanks man!

The yellow Vette was absolutely beautiful! Sounded amazing too. I have a lot of respect for Vettes and 911s, I still likely won't buy anything other then a ///M
No joke when your talking about traffic at Infineon. I was limited to passing only on the straights in my group (group 1and 2 run together). Last year I went on a ride along with a friend who was in group 3 ( 3 and 4 run together), he was driving a borrowed e36 m3 w/150k miles with Intake, exhaust, springs, 4.10 gears and shitty street tires. He scared the bejesus out of me! We were side by side through the corners, all of them! He even bullied a Z06 through the corners into letting him by on the straight, I thought that was epic.

Thanks for your feedback.