View Single Post
      10-08-2012, 10:44 AM   #137
Wolfinwolfsclothing
Major
Rep

Drives: E92 ///M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by alms211 View Post
You just agreed with me on my point about the Porsche. Once again, I'm simply saying that IMO the 991S, while a great car and will most likely prove to be more reliable than a Gallardo, F430 or AMV, is not woth $140K to me. I (and most general non fanboi types) would prefer a more exotic car at that price point like a 3-4 year old F430 or Gallardo.

I know that you despise Obama as much as I do and I know the Porsches you have owned Greg. You fell for my "questioning" on what Porsches you (or your father, save for the CaymanS) have owned and the "Obama" comment hook, line and sinker.

If you would just stop being such a Porsche fanboi, all would be ok. It's the reason you have been banned from here before under different user names. Its a damn shame too because when you aren't suckling on the Porsche teet, you offer some good insight on the M3 (i.e. exhaust, wheels, etc.).
Again, never claimed a 911 was the most exotic car...just that it has cache in its' own right.
And furthermore, those ARE the Porsche I HAVE owned. 996 911 was a college graduation present and bought the 996 turbo cab a couple years ago as a summer car. Wouldnt expect you to know that though.
Wether you can see it or not, I do enjoy the M3...it has been one of THE most enjoyable cars of the many I have owned. I already have a deposit on the F3/8x already too.