View Single Post
      10-08-2012, 09:09 AM   #134
Wolfinwolfsclothing
Captain

Drives: E92 ///M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by clar View Post
Can't match a C2S in driving dynamics? I drove the 991 C2S and it doesn't even impress me. I went into the test drive hoping to get it to replace my M3, but went away very disappointed. I wont take it over my E92 M3. Please don't tell me the Ferrari i have lusted all these years can't even match up to that? A 458 not matching up to a C2S? Ok, i rest my case...
Again, that's your opinion. Tell me then, why was it that even a very accomplished PROFESSIONAL driver (Randy Pobst) was impressed by it along with every other person who drove it in that comparo and said it was better than the Lambo and Mclaren? You must be a very, very accomplished professional driver to not be impressed when even Randy was. So tell me, what races have you won? Maybe the 24 hours of lemans? Maybe the overall winner of the GT2 class of ALMS? Because anything short of that and youre just lying to yourself.
When did I say anything about the 458 not matching a Carrera S?? I do believe the 458 cant match a GT3RS or RS 4.0 though...and I know people who own both that would swear to this.