View Single Post
      10-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #1
96LTWM3
Private First Class

Drives: S54 E36 ///M3 08' E92 M3

Hello everyone. I took my E92 to the track for the first time last weekend. It was not my first time at Infineon. Last year I did 3 days with NASA in group 1, and could never complete a full day. My blown S52 E36 M3 had issue after issue and prevented me from actually focusing on driving. As I wait for my S54 swap to be complete, I thought it would be fun to take the S65 on track. The car performed phenomenally! You can definitely feel the extra weight of this car when going through the esses, but it also had massive grip thanks to the 305 out back. I left it in MDM all day. Every time I come to this track I see a wreck,(usually advanced group with "race cars", this day was no different). Conditions were beautiful, likely in the 80s. Temps were barely higher then street driving(under 240). My instructor, Pj Kiely was great. A very fun and helpful guy. By the third session he said I was ready for a lead/follow "test". I passed! Finally bumped up to group 2!

All in all, a great day! Here are some sights from the day.

My Beast

Yes, I was using my extra shoes as wood blocks

Last session of the day, this was my first time using my GoPro, no editing, just full session.