View Single Post
      10-05-2012, 05:29 PM   #44
rgrovr
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 2008 335xi E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by 128vertinnoho View Post
I'm a net contributor and I'll proudly pay more taxes once Obama is re-elected. It is the patriotic thing to do to get our country on the right fiscal track.

Rmoney is proposing NOTHING new. He's doubling down on the failed con "trickle down" policies. Sorry been there, done that, and look at the mess we're in based on the con policies under W. Does Rmoney really think we're all that stupid not to remember a mere 4 years ago????
When's the last time you wrote a check to the IRS beyond your tax obligation??? I smell a hypocrite.

You can send them a check any day of the week, 365 days a year and explicitly tell them to use it to pay down the deficit. I'm betting you've done no such thing or are to cowardly with your own money to even pretend to do so because you know it will go straight to waste.

Liberals just love to spend other people's money.
2008 335xi E90 Black Sapphire -||- PERFORMANCE: JB4 -DCI - AR Catless DPs - Helix FMIC - Forge DVs - KW V3 Suspension - BSH OCC -||- COSMETIC: 19" M3 Reps - OEM Perf. Front - MTech Sides - MTech Rear - OEM CF Spoiler - CF Kidney Grills - LUX H8 - LED Interior Kit - CF Wrap Trim - M3 iDrive Knob