View Single Post
      10-04-2012, 01:27 PM   #17
M Pulse
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2012 E92 M3

OP, did you pay using your credit card? Your original post isn't quite clear. Assuming that you paid using a CC and he's refunding you via PayPal that should have been a clear red flag.

No reputable company would conduct business that way... if they can easily take your order via CC then they can easily credit it back to you the same way. The fact that you've now accepted refunds via PayPal you've made it harder on yourself IMO. It would have been so much easier to call your CC company and filed a dispute, not to mention you wouldn't have to take a $30 paypal fee hit.

Sometimes I think there are scammers out there that prey on the good will of the general public. He's been blowing you off since May and you keep putting up with it??? Ever heard the saying "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

I hate to say this but I think he's found a sucker and he's just giving you the run around. Let this be a lesson & don't be so naive next time, you work hard for your money and you should look out for your best interest first... don't be so generous & forgiving with a stranger who keeps giving you false promises.

I can’t believe we’re in October now and you’ve been putting up with this since May.