APEX Wheel Spacers
APEX BMW wheel spacers for all 5 lug BMW models except for the E39
. These spacers are machined from billet aluminum and made in Europe by a TUV certified ISO9001 manufacturer. Perfect for adding needed suspension clearance between your wheels/tires, or to push your wheels out for a more aggressive look. Spacers are sold in pairs of 2, and cannot be used with stock length lug bolts. Extended lugs or a stud conversion is required to use spacers.
All Wheel Spacers
5mm Wheel Spacers
- Can be used in any discipline: Street, Auto X, Track, and Racing
- 5x120 bolt pattern
- 72.6mm center bore
- Billet aluminum
- Anodized Finish
- Made in Europe
- These 5mm spacers have been tested with the APEX ARC-8 wheels.
- There is still enough material on the OEM hub to keep wheels hub-centric and vibration free.
5mm BMW Wheel Spacers - $49.99
12mm, 15mm, and 20mm Wheel Spacers
- APEX 12, 15, and 20mm spacers are a true hub-centric design, and a must when a proper, issue-free fitment is required. The extended hub keeps your wheels centered properly which eliminates wobble and vibration inherent in traditional spacers.
- Without a hub extender the wheel is only secured by the lugs (known as lug centric) when a spacer is used. BMW's were not designed to be lug centric, as they have a lot of slop/play around the lugs.
- This is the same reason why some wheel manufacturers have to provide centering rings if their wheels are not 100% BMW specific. If you don't want your car to ride like a wagon, you need hub-centric spacers.
12mm BMW Wheel Spacers - $84.99
15mm BMW Wheel Spacers - $94.99
20mm BMW Wheel Spacers - $94.99
Mandatory Extended Length Mounting Hardware
BMW Stud Conversion Kits and OEM Style Extended Lugs
Ordering and Contact
- When using any of our wheel spacers, extended length mounting hardware is required. OEM lug bolts do not have enough length to go through the spacer, and thread into the hub. Either longer OEM style lug bolts, or a stud conversion is required.
- Both options allow for proper thread engagement. Using hardware that is too short can cause failure of lug bolts.
- On our website you can add a set of 10 extended lug bolts to your order at a discounted price by selecting your desired finish from the drop down menu. This is enough for two spacers or two wheels. These lugs bolts are either 5, 12, 15, or 20mm longer than the OEM lugs that come on BMW's from the factory and they share the same 12x1.5 threads and 60 degree taper.
- Available in a black or silver zinc finish. Additional lugs can also be purchased individually.
- Phone: Call (888) 499-9135 EXT. #1 for phone orders.
- Payment: Credit and Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, PayPal. Bank Wire Transfers are also available. Contact us to use a wire transfer for payment on your order.
- Tax: California customers will be charged 8.75% CA sales tax.
- Shipping: Free shipping only to domestic orders within the lower 48 states. We do ship internationally!
- APEX Hours:
Monday thru Friday: 9AM to 6PM PST
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
- Warehouse and local pickup: The APEX warehouse is at 7888 Marathon Drive, Unit A, Livermore, CA, 94550 (Map It), (888) 499-9135 EXT. #2. This is where you pick up local orders.
- Service and Installation: Apex Performance Services - Dublin: 6443 Golden Gate Drive, Dublin, CA 94568 (Map It), (888) 499-9135 EXT. #3