View Single Post
      10-03-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
crazydrummer
Captain
Rep

Drives: 335i 08

Best LED's!! !reverse lights and interior kit plus more.

Hey guys, spent the past 2 days researching all I can about Led lights and its hasn't gotten me very far. There are more options than imaginable and most all of them are junk. Not to mention new versions come out every few months .Here's what I'm looking for:

-Brightest, whitest LED reverse lights I can get for an lci e90 (size 921). Seems like the khoalty.com cree are the best options I've found so far. http://www.khoalty.com/bmw-e90-e92-cree-led-reverse-light.html

-a good full interior Led kit. Looking at hpb's kit without the upgraded dome light (I don't like how super bright they are). Want something that pure white and classy looking. So also considering the hpb kit with the bmw oem led's for the domes.

-a license plate led bulb that isn't super bright or blue. Ideally would want it to match the oem door handle led's.

-led cornering bulb if one exists

Getting the new Cree angel eyes as well. Help and advice is greatly appreciated. Looking to order some as soon as I decide what's best. Thanks guys
Current 08 e92 m3 SSII. bolt ons