Originally Posted by Ash83
I tried BMWConfig for ED it said:
does this mean i should shoot for ~64K for ED?
If you have the money for the trip, and can wait 8 weeks for re-delivery of your car, it's a great option. You may have trouble finding a dealer that will do an ED now though. I suggest calling Ryan or Checa at Steve Thomas BMW and asking them about it.