Looking to sell my Cayman S and get an E92 M3. Mainly to pare down to one car, save a little money. Hate to sell it, but it's time.
The car has been always garaged and parked in a covered area when driven to work. Never driven in winter, winterized and garaged.
The car has been maintained and serviced by Fairfield Porsche in Fairfield, CT and Daniel Jacobs in Oxford, CT - one of the leading Porsche specialist shops in the northeast.
- Oil and oil filter have been changed nearly twice as often as Porsche recommends
- Air filter was last changed in 2011 at approximately 30,000 miles
- Brake fluid was flushed and replaced in 2011
- Front and rear brake pads were recently replaced approx. 500 miles ago
- Rear tires were recently replaced approx. 500 miles ago
- New battery as of March 2012
- All service done with 100% OEM Porsche replacement parts
- Exclusively hand washed and waxed with Zaino products
- The car is bone stock except for the wheels, tires (Nitto NT-05 - excellent tire), clear side markers, and matte black genuine OEM Cayman R tips. The lower front spears have been painted body color as on 2007+ models.
Nearly loaded with the following options:
- Porsche Active Suspension Management - PASM
- Full Leather Interior
- Sport Seats
- Sport Steering Wheel
- Bose Sound System
- Bi-Xenon HID Headlights