View Single Post
      10-01-2012, 11:25 PM   #58
roastbeef
Captain

Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesaddiction View Post
This decision will pay off in the long run and you'll appreciate the car more when you finally get it.
i'm sure i will. thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmmdreamer View Post
Why bother with '12? You could save some bucks and get a low mileage '10 (or whatever the year they changed to LCI tail lights) since I don't think much else has changed feature wise...then the m3 could be had 'that' much sooner =)

btw this has been my most successful thread on the forum...I should learn considering I worked in Email Marketing...it's all about the subject line =)
i would like to get a '11 or '12 because i would like the competition package as well as the LCI lights. i'm not going to be messing with suspension while its under warranty, and the zcp provides a healthy little drop. i also really like the zcp rims. i could use the zcp rims for the street and have a strictly lightweight setup for the track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Why not just buy a CPO? You'll save yourself a ton of $. And these cars have proved to be reliable (relative to say a 335i or E46 M3). The only reason I'd buy brand new is if I wanted to get an Individual combo, but that's just my personal opinion of course.
i just might, but i'm very particular when it comes to cars. i'll just have to wait for the right cpo or private party car to come along.

the seemingly indefinite wait is killing me every day though. its the first thing i think about when i wake up.... its a sickness.