View Single Post
      10-01-2012, 11:15 PM   #19
JZBE92
I poop at work to save money on toilet paper.
Taiwan

Drives: 2012 M3 SOLD, FR-S Monogram

Quote:
Originally Posted by warranty View Post
I wasn't available on Sunday afternoon (family activities) but I actually drove that exact route on Sunday morning...starting from the Lick observatory and going north, ending in Livermore. Nice drive. Hopefully next time I can join you guys.

I'm kinda curious how your drive went with multiple drivers. Driving solo, I can go as fast or as slow as I feel comfortable, and I frequently pull over just to admire the scenary.

If you watch the gopro video posted above then you can easily tell that it's a rather "spirited" drive and we're at least 3-4 seconds apart from each car. If you are a cruise and you like to stop frequently, then you can hang out in the back of the pack. We ask that you share the road with others that would want to drive with more "spirit". And of course, respect the rules of the road. And only pass on turnouts.

We work very hard to organize and keep safety paramount. We always explain the rules of each drive at the beginning. We are quite thorough but again, safety first.
2012 JZB E92 M3 Coupe. DCT/ZCP. Paint Match IND Cosmetic Package, Arkym Bumper, Verstrabe Paddles, LUX Angel Eyes, Vorsteiner double sided CF CSL trunk lid, Evolve Valve Exhaust, 19x9.5 et 21, 19x10.5 et 22 TE37 SL Pressed Graphite