View Single Post
      09-29-2012, 02:22 PM   #38
rgrovr
Private First Class

Drives: 2008 335xi E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by smohr33 View Post
Seriosuly. First and last thread I will start in this forum. Taken totally out of context from reply #1.
This is intentional. No Dem wants to argue the merits of the post or the impact of what is presented but rather deflect to an argument that not only isn't Germane but allows for tit-for-tat type responses.

The person in the video presents the same mentality from the 2008 video of people yelling for their "Obama Money" or the lady who express great anticipation on Obama paying for her Gas/Mortgage.

A leader would tell these people, I don't want your vote if you think I'm here to just give money out. A leader says, everyone needs to chip in, no matter how small, towards the limited purpose of government. A leader says you shouldn't vote me because of color, vote for me because of action. Hell, I'd be happy if he just plagiarized Kennedy's famous quote and meant it.

Unless of course ObamaPhones gives out the new iPhone5s - then maybe it might be ok after I sign up.

I keed, I keed..
2008 335xi E90 Black Sapphire -||- PERFORMANCE: JB4 -DCI - AR Catless DPs - Helix FMIC - Forge DVs - KW V3 Suspension - BSH OCC -||- COSMETIC: 19" M3 Reps - OEM Perf. Front - MTech Sides - MTech Rear - OEM CF Spoiler - CF Kidney Grills - LUX H8 - LED Interior Kit - CF Wrap Trim - M3 iDrive Knob