Rep

Drives: 2011 E93 M3

California E93 M3 lease assumption feeler

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Hey everyone
The family is about to grow and that means possibly getting rid of the M3 for a bigger car. I got an awesome deal last year through European delivery. The lease has 22 months left at $740 a month including taxes for 12k miles a year. Currently the car has 9500 miles, well under the annual lease mileage so you have plenty of miles to go.

Car details
2011 mineral white with fox red interior
DCT
Fully loaded (MSRP was $83k)
Bone stock except for cosmetic items like spacers, performance spoiler, blacked out grills and gills, and caliper covers
Also, the car has a clear bra on the hood, fenders, bumper, and mirrors

Car is in mint condition taken care of by the chemical guys here in San Diego and always garaged

Lmk if there's any interest!

Pictures to come.

UPDATE!

First of all, my apologies for the delay, this week I was swamped at work. Thanks to all that have shown interest, to be honest I did not think there would be that much response but I am glad to see interest. Here are a few pictures of the car, I can upload more this weekend as I either take some or look for some I have saved. I am still "feeling" the lease transfer, as I want to test drive a few SUVs this weekend and next week to make sure it's what we want to do. If you are interested continue to let me know and hopefully I will have a clearer picture of how to move forward this week!

Now some pics

As a fun fact, I realized that over the last year of owning the car it has never seen water, not just rain, but literally water as it is always cleaned using the chemical guys'"dry" products and microfiber towels so the paint is mint!

Last edited by virjose; 09-28-2012 at 05:55 PM.