continuing up the Oregon coast
36. totally got duped into checking out this tourist trap "the largest sea cave in the world!" i mean "the largest mainland sea cave in the world!" er "the largest seacave in north america that is naturally lit and fed by the tides..." $20 not well spent...
37. Made it to Portland. next few pics is where we stayed for the night in Portland. it's an "urban farmhouse." pretty awesome place
38. Dining room
39. Living room
40. Animals out back!
42. from camping to swanky. Bone marrow and crustini
43. Triple creme with fig and nuts
44. Ground Control. A Bar / Lounge / Retro Arcade
45. Voodoo dougnut
46. verdict: intense ideas, pretty meh execution