View Single Post
      09-25-2012, 12:06 AM   #25
Evolved M3
Private First Class

Drives: 2008 E92 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
Amuse does not sell B-stocks. This is not to be confused by a damaged part.

Sorry, you do not have an authentic Amuse trunk pictured. Best of luck getting this situation rectified.
Agreed. I'm no expert on these trunks, but below it sounds like the customer rep just put himself in a hole by first saying that the trunk is a B-stock Amuse and then later stating it will take 8-10 weeks for a "true" Amuse. By him saying a "true" Amuse that means the one he sent was not an Amuse at all, regardless if it was a B-stock or new.

B-stocks are basically factory seconds that have some minor damage. As Tom stated above, Amuse doesn't sell those. But my point is he just lied by stating it was a B-stock and later saying he will send you a real/true Amuse in place. Seems like the rep is all full of lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davramic View Post
The customer rep has contacted me and advised that they are working to fix the trunk issue. He states:

"It looks like the trunk that was shipped to you was a B stock Amuse trunk that our supplier thought was a new one. I have been in contact with our supplier to have this handled immediately for you. From what I am hearing from multiple suppliers is that the Ericsson Amuse trunk is a made to order item that comes from Japan. There are no more in the US and one will have to be made for you. This process will take about 8-10 weeks if you would like the true Ericsson Amuse Trunk."