09-23-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
efortysickplusedurty

Drives: E30 325is + E46 m3

FS: 2004 Silver Grey M3 SOCAL

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I've had this account for a while but never used it. Decided to post my M3 for sale here. Cars is very clean and has been babied.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...285359867.html

Decided to sell my 2004 e46 M3. I've had it for almost two years and it hasn't gave me any problems. The car is in shape. The mechanical, exterior and interior and all great. The car has had all services done. Car drives like a dream. Looking to sell because I am in need of funds at this time in my life. Car has 93,000 miles. It is SMG convertible. Exterior is silver grey metallic with black leather interior. Car has all factory options; heated seats, navigation, harman kardon, 19'' wheels, etc. Fully loaded. It was never tracked, adult owned. Car is garaged 24/7. Castrol 10w-60 oil only used. Used only top notch parts for the car. It has also never had any sort of engine or mechanical upgrade. All panels have matching vin numbers and all have original paint. Carfax is perfect. Clean title and never been in any accident. This is only a weekend car. All the car needs is a new home. Open to trades. Can't add cash though. Let me know what you have. Cars kelly blue book is 18,500.

Asking 18,000 but open to offers. Call or text me at: 818-209-4833.

Also let me know what you have for trade. I love almost every car on this forum