View Single Post
      09-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #36
rgrovr
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 2008 335xi E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
Good job voting no on the latest jobs bill for vets, GOP. Way to go senate republicans.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...in-the-senate/
Huff-po headline caught your eye?

There are already 47 different job training programs running at $18billion dollars a year (link from GAO) in the Federal government with no transparency on the efficacy on most of them. So I guess another $1billion dollars planting trees and saving the 3-legged spotted turtle in the Conservation Corps is called Jobs now..

If you want a real example of a working job program for Veterans.. take a look at one that actually has results: 100,000 Jobs Mission

Quote:
18,249 Veterans Hired As of June 30, 2012
I'm proud my company takes part in this initiative and I'm proud to have hired 4 people directly through this program. You should learn to lose that talking point and stop thinking more money to government solves all problems.
2008 335xi E90 Black Sapphire -||- PERFORMANCE: JB4 -DCI - AR Catless DPs - Helix FMIC - Forge DVs - KW V3 Suspension - BSH OCC -||- COSMETIC: 19" M3 Reps - OEM Perf. Front - MTech Sides - MTech Rear - OEM CF Spoiler - CF Kidney Grills - LUX H8 - LED Interior Kit - CF Wrap Trim - M3 iDrive Knob