View Single Post
      09-21-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
sTo0p_Ed
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: E90 M3 SSII & Turbo Integra

Send a message via AIM to sTo0p_Ed
Sal @ Evolve

I just recently purchased the Evolve-R with the stage 2 tune. I couldn't be more happier with my decision to go with Evolve.

After the install I couldn't resist but to take her out for a quick spin. One word "WOW" I can definitely feel a big increase in performance both low and top end. The throttle also feels a lot more responsive. I've only been able to put about 5 miles since the install, I believe i read something about the car needing about 20 miles to fully adapt itself to the tune. I'll try to give a full review of the tune once I get to take her out on the highway.

At first I was kind of skeptical due to the fact that the company is based out in the UK, but Sal was able to answer all my questions and emails in a timely matter. There's an option that I was not aware of at the time of my purchase and I'm working with Sal right now to have it added to my tuned file. He has been more than helpful and I would highly recommend choosing Evolve for their service or any of their products. Their customer service is A++