Johndong888
John
United_States
Rep

Drives: '12 AW/FR M3 & '14 F15 X5

Send a message via Skype™ to Johndong888
FS: CIC Conversion (Philly Area) SOLD!

!!SOLD!!

Anyone interested in a CIC unit for their 2008 m3?

Comes with the following:
  1. CIC Screen WITH the screen cover. Many do not have the plastic protector but this one DOES!
  2. CIC EU spec Navigation Unit
  3. 2012 North America Maps
  4. PnP Navigation Harness for Voice Control, Navigation, and Video In Motion
  5. CIC Screen connector Plus new connector.
  6. NEW CIC controller (Ordered another one myself so the controller is not more than a month old)
  7. CIC Controller Bracket
  8. FREE INSTALL if you come get it or if you're nearby.

I am listing it here because I can do the installation for you for FREE! Takes no more than an hour. I am selling because I upgraded my 335i to a new M3 and have no use for this any longer. Due to my work field, this was pretty much a must have upgrade from the extremely dated CCC units. I am all about the technology and honestly, the CIC + Combox integrates extremely well with my lifestyle. Love every aspect of it. Sad thing is I purchased this roughly about 2 months ago. I was only able to get 2 months worth out of it and already have to eat a huge cost to sell it.

The only thing making this a full CIC conversion is the USB cable in the glove box. All this does is allow you to transfer music to the built in Hard drive. I didn't use this feature because all my music was on my iPhone and when combined with the combox, the iPhone music player made more sense.

Unit should be pretty plug and play but if coding is needed, the famous and brilliant Patryk will step in at no charge.

I am asking for $1800 OBO. If you require the USB glove box, it's only another 50 dollars. It will take me about 75$ to order but I'll charge $50.

I don't have any pictures at this moment but I have some of the CIC + Combox. I will upload the picture of just the CIC features. I do still have the combox units for sale as well which would be more properly depicted in my photobucket link.

http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/...0and%20Combox/

Current - 2012 AW/FR E92 M3 - DCT w EDC, ZPP w Tech, Apps, Enhanced Sound, SAT.
Mods - BPMTune Stg1 + Servo, Piano Black, Euro Visors, OEM Performance CF Spoiler + Grills + Pedals, IND Gloss Blk Pkg, Umnitza V4, ModeCarbon GTS V1 Lip, 19" HRE P40
Sold - 2008 BSM/Black E92 335i - Step, Premium, Sports, Logic7, Comfort, Navi, SAT, Alum.

Last edited by Johndong888; 09-28-2012 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Add picture link