View Single Post
      09-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #25
48Laws
Captain

Drives: '11 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiddleAgedAl View Post
Not sure what the point is with this distinction here. My premise is that more people than ever before have been struggling financially, and those people who become dependant on entitlements are more likely to vote for Obama. The cycle feeds off itself. Hence the strong polling numbers for Barry, despite his track record so far.
That's quite a correlation you came up with on the cuff regarding who votes for Obama. LOL. I'm sorry, but you're misleading the reader to believe being poor in America is somehow a benefit desired by many. IT'S NOT! How fast does voting for Obama trickle down these entitlements? For these entitlements, if you want to call them that, have existed for decades. Also, what is your reference point to proclaim, "More people than ever before have been struggling financially..."? Like, in HISTORY??? To even validate that statement, one would have to take into account the many....I mean many variables that have created this situation. Your simplification is dishonest. The strong polling numbers also come from employed individuals who know the disaster waiting to happen, Romney, is an out-of-touch silver-spooner who's bored with his stacks of money and want to achieve the presidency to say he did it. He will not win. Never! And that idiot is digging himself a hole and Obama's not even in 100% of his campaign. LOL

Quote:

Obviously children cant vote, but their single moms can, and last I checked, their 1 vote counts just as much as Harold the laid-off engineer, even if Harold was making more per year than she did in 5 years. Thus, the single mom will influence the results of popularity polls today, and even more importantly, when in the actual voting booth in November. For every wealthy person (or middle class who ASPIRES to be wealthy) who might prefer Romney in a poll, there will be more new food stamp recipients than him who wont, and that ratio will get bigger and bigger with each passing quarter of financial misery.
Are you angry these "disgusting, lazy, poor" American's vote counts? You sound like it. Amazing how you reduce those against Romney as being card carrying Food stamp recipients. You're as bad has Romney's latest flub about the 47% of Americans. Now you wonder why he's toast?

Quote:
I still stand by my original assertion; the failure of Obamanomics to put folks back to work will ironically increase his chances to win as those folks dont want to cut off the only hand that remains feeding them.

Hilarity.....You just cried for several paragraphs about gov't entitlements and those who are dependent on them. YET...YET you blame the gubment for not finding the unemployed a livable wage? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL