just sad, report it right away the longer you wait the worst it gets, i had the same thing happen to me and I was so upset; if I knew where the guy lived I would be arrested
. at least start the process with the cc company and if you do indeed get the product in as is condition you can always stop the dispute but at least you can get a head start as the process goes back and forth awaiting for seller and buyers responce. It can get pretty frustrating. Anyway good luck.