Rep

Drives: White Boat

Send a message via MSN to montreal red
FS: Recaro Profi SPA carbon kevlar racing seat

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
i am selling a 100% genuine Recaro Profi SPA seat. this is one of the highest end seats that recaro makes. its made of recaro's carbon kevlar material. the seat retails for about $2500+shipping, taxes, etc brand new.

the seat is in pristine condition. it was installed in a weekend track car that i dont drive very often. i also installed a custom cloth cover for the outer edge of the seat to protect it from wear so the high wear areas of the seat remain in pristine condition. you can remove the cloth cover if you dont want it.

the price listed is for 1 seat only and does not include the recaro side mounts or slider track. i can sell this to you at additional cost.

email if you have any questions or want more pictures of the seat. i have tons of pics of the seat in my computer.

asking $1600+shipping ->> now $1450+shipping - local pick up would get a better deal with no shipping charges involved. i am willing to drive up to 2 hours out of montreal to meet you if that makes it more convenient for you.

SOLD

Attached Images

Current: 2013 F10 M5 & 2013 GLK350
997.1 GT3RS (gone)
2009 WRX STI (gone)
e92 M3 (gone)

Last edited by montreal red; 10-20-2012 at 06:07 PM.