View Single Post
      09-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #18
NHman
Lieutenant
7
Rep
497
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 M3 MR ZCP DCT
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NorthEast

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYM3FAN View Post
The service rep I spoke to on the BMW hotline said that my car was confirmed for production but had no set date as of yet - this is contrary to what my CA told me, although I'm hesitant to believe her at this point.

I'm not financing through BMW and haven't even submitted an application to PenFed yet.

I hate the fact that I'm more than likely going to end up getting this car in the winter and, depending on the weather, will have little time to enjoy it.

I'm open to any of the forum sponsors who are close to the NY/tri-state area if they have available slots immediately.

At this point, I'm willing to do almost anything to make this less of a headache for me.
You may want to call around to the other dealers to see if they have a confirmed production slot. Outside of some phone time, it will not cost you anything. Perhaps it will produce better results. Otherwise you M3 will be a holiday present. This is why I am holding off until January to place an order.

Good luck and kept us updated as to your next step and result(s).