M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2012 MB C300 4matic

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
Apples and screwdrivers. My point is about the management of the convention, not whether someone (on either side) lied.

I get it, you think everyone is bad, all are wrong, everyone sucks, no one has good motives, etc....blah, blah, blah. When you find a "good" person do let us know. In the meantime I'll work with reality.
The reality is that Romney will do everything in his power to keep the money moving from the lower and middle classes into the hands of the rich. If you think otherwise, you're the one not dealing with reality. The GOP is determined to move the wealth of this country into the hands of a very small percentage of people. As a side note, they also want to prevent any semblance of social change and would prefer to move us back to a time when "good Christian white men" ruled this country.

Obama and company spend way too much time worrying about bipartisanship when the GOP wants no part of it. They've wasted too much time trying to play the center.

Neither side will do the things that really need to be done. We must cut back spending on military and many social programs, get welfare under control, get the IRS to do their damn jobs and make sure people are paying the taxes owed, rewrite the tax code, and get rid of the Bush era tax cuts. We cannot start reducing the deficit on spending cuts alone. Nor can we tax and spend our way out.

When YOU see someone who is ready to do all of the above, let me know. In the meantime I'll stay based in reality.

"I know rocks. Rocks are hard."
-T. Walter