View Single Post
      09-05-2012, 05:07 PM   #41
m45
Private

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Having had alignments done at both West End and MRF within the last year, I have to recommend Malek at MRF Engineering.

I don't want to start a flame war, and get caught in the middle of anything, but unfortunately, West End did not do a good job on my first alignment. I can only speak for myself based on my experience, but I cannot recommend West End over MRF. Darin has definitely earned his reputation, and I'm confident that the misalignment on my car was just a one time thing, a freak accident or something, but between the two, especially for an M3, I'd recommend MRF.

Malek went above and beyond to explain everything to me, then find out exactly what I wanted, and also gave me a ride in his M to give me a better idea of what his performance alignment is all about. He knows our cars like the back of his hand, and his knowledge and skill definitely show.

To clarify, I'm just expressing my opinion, and this is not a criticism of Darin, West End, or anyone who prefers him. I'm just relating my experience, and I have no doubt West End will continue to provide great alignments for all those who go there.