Drives: Harrop SC M3 / E46 M3 / 7Turbo

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [3.50]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
Originally Posted by e92zero View Post
I actually had a question and waiting for answer also. I was wondering if I ever want to go back to stock, which file do I use? The original one that was read from the car is an .org file, different than the 2 files I got from Evolve which are .mod. Anyone know?
Use the .org file (which is your original file), and in the options turn checksum correction off. The stock file already has the correct checksum which will negate the need for the cable to do its own checksum correction (for the stock file only). Should also work fine leaving the checksum correction on, although the preferred method is off for the stock file.

e92zero: Ignition should be on for flashing, keep the door open and prevent it from closing and the ignition should stay on. If the car goes to 'sleep' for one reason or another, I would probably suggest leaving it until it completes, and if it fails, try re-flashing with the ignition on. Not suggested to toggle the start button during flashing, but Sal or Imran will probably have more info on this for you.

Hope this helps

I can't wait for their supercharger

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----