Thanks for the kind words everyone!
Just finished a 11 hour detail on the M3 using various products I had in the garage. This was my first time trying a Porter Cable with Meguiar's DA kit. A really simple 2 step process (polish and wax) that makes detailing really quick. That step took about 4-5 hours start to finish.
It's pouring outside so this is the only picture of the finished products. The car wasn't in bad shape before but there were light swirls and a few scratches, that are now all gone:
Here are the steps:
- Clean wheels with SONAX wheel cleaner
- Wash (Einszett Exclusiv Glanz Shampoo
+ Foam Gun)
- Clay (just generic Meguiar's clay bar)
- Polish and Wax (Meguiars DA Microfiber Correction System Kit, 5-inch
- Misc tire shine, window cleaner ect...
Didn't feel like this warrants a full thread in the detail section since I didn't take many pics.