United_States
Rep

Drives: 2014 Obscure Hipster Bike

Garage List
2013 E92 M3  [0.00]
2004 325Ci  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom_cmh View Post
Really? That's a pretty bad reason not to live somewhere. Are there not both nice and not so nice sections of every town or city? Can't crime happen anywhere?

I'm guessing your list should pretty much have every city or town in the world then. It's dangerous out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXXX View Post
That is the most ignorant and disrepectful comment. Really? I know tons of nice areas here that had break-ins.

Dang, I'm sorry guys.. I didn't mean for my comment to come off as condescending in any way whatsoever. You raise a good point that this type of thing can happen anywhere. All I was trying to say with my comment is that things like this bring out the worst of the paranoia within me... I should be more open to bigger cities, and areas that I would generally stereotype with high crime or vandalism. I guess it's just the worst of the nit-picky, nervous-wreck, OCD freak in me saying no...

OP, I apologize if I came off as rude. Best of luck sincerely. My first instinct would be a thorough wash and an afternoon with your best clay bar.

Sorry for the commotion guys.