09-01-2012, 11:03 PM   #37
Mozgov
Private

Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanm3 View Post
I've tried 3 of the best places in SoCal , let me give you my insight

1. Long tran
I'm actually surprised, they use a place up the street from them I believe. My car handles so good right now so solid overall. I'm running this alignment now and LOVING it.

2. Westend
Darren def knows his stuff, however it's a pain in the ass getting an appointment with him. I equally felt the same performance using Ltbmw and westend. However it's rated at number two because of distance from me and getting an appointment

3. Malek
I've read a lot of great reviews about his alignment skills however for me it wasn't as great as I expected. The car felt lose and didn't have as much grip. I drove 55 miles which was a pain in the ass. I felt very disconnected with the car and on the freeway it was pulling to the left. I didnt want to drive 55 miles to get it fixed.

Good Luck!
Thanks for the input. Honestly I don't think you can go wrong with any of the 3 you mentioned. A few members I know have had success with The R's tuning which was why I asked and wanted to give them a shot. I actually drive an e46 M3. No offense but I don't want to drive way up to torrence or gardena wherever Westend is or where Long dwells (and I'm sure it's top notch) just for an alignment. Then suppose something feels funny or I need it fixed, boom way the hell back up there.

I suppose I should mention I live in Irvine.

Last edited by Mozgov; 09-01-2012 at 11:09 PM.
Appreciate 0