E92 M3 or wait for M4 coupe
Guys - i am having trouble deciding to either order E92 M3 or wait for M4 coupe...
Currently I am driving 2011 550i which up from lease (in June 2013)..
should i wait until let say next Feb and put the order for M3 and let dealer take my current 550i w/o penalty or wait for M4?
Current Driving - 2013 E92 M3
Mineral White/Black Leather