View Single Post
      08-31-2012, 10:32 AM   #38

Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
Originally Posted by dcgolfdr View Post
Quick out there and the New and improved Hans comment was funny. Hopefully we can get down there for the same event next time. I was able to put down some 2:09's and 2:10's Monday and Tuesday, but that is with my cheat car, I don't know how the hell you can do that in the M3.
Yeah, I want to do our private leap frog exercise again. That was fun, I'll try not to spin out next time. Honestly, right now, I have no idea how I'm going to get down to 2:08. I've been watching my videos religiously trying to find time here and there. I think 2:10 is definitely doable but that last 2 seconds is going to be tough. I think maybe do it on a cool day so the engine has more power. That's how I got the 2:15s back in February. If there's a will, there's a way but I might have to concede and get myself some coilovers

Hans has improved by leaps and bounds. Think he's just a hair over 2:30 now with traffic. He should have no issues in the B Group. Man that group was slow, I basically got 2 hot laps in before I ran into traffic. So much for the killer b's. There was a very quick 135i there though but he's moving to the A Group. Hopefully I can do the same.